Modified Car Insurance
Cheaper Modified Car Insurance
If you drive a modded car, you’ll know how hard it can be to find a modified car insurance company that will cover you. And if you are a younger driver too, then you’ll have the insurers rubbing their grubby hands with glee when they hear your age.
And if you drive something with a bit of poke, you can bet they’re breaking out the bubbly in celebration of the massive wodge of your cash they’re about to get their grasping fingers on.
And because you’ve had the nerve to spend your hard-earned money on making your modified car the envy of your manor – or at least made a start on it – you’ve probably heard them suppressing their sniggers as they tell you that they won’t cover your modifications, and will only give you the ‘market value’ of the standard car if some muppet writes off your pride and joy. What a rip off!
Well, here at Adrian Flux, we agree. When you ring us, you can be sure that we’ll pull out all the stops to get you the best modified car insurance deal.
We know that the other insurers have got the modified community all wrong, because drivers who love their cars as much as you do, take extra special care of them – and that means you’re less likely to make a claim.
We also know that, given the choice, thieves prefer to take inconspicuous cars like your dad’s dark saloon, rather than a blinged up hatchback decked out in lime green with gold sparkle.
And because we know all this, in most cases we can give you a cheaper modified car insurance quote.
What’s more, when you call us, you won’t get a computer rate – you’ll be speaking to a knowledgable car enthusiast, fully clued up on all the latest gear and mods!
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our policies could still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars and motorbikes, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that’s why all our policies are designed to suit each customer’s individual needs. We can offer flexible and competitive quotes for most circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest modified car insurance quote you get.*
Save Money on Modified Car Insurance
Our modified car insurance policies are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that may mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy. We also have special show car insurance policies.
- There are several advanced driving qualifications which will give you extra skills as well as potentially reducing the price of your car insurance by up to 25%. If you’ve recently passed your test, you should consider taking aPassPlus or Any Driver BTEC course, or if you’ve been driving a bit longer, complete advanced driving courses such as IAM or RoSPA. These courses can pay for themselves in insurance savings, which could amount to hundreds of pounds. Schemes like these have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Declare all your mods. Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don’t enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you may also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won’t have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it’s non-standard!
- Spent thousands bringing your ride up to scratch? We can assess your car and could agree cover for its true value, so you won’t get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Do you go on rallies or meets? Track day cover could be arranged as needed on many policies.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you’ll pay less.